TheBuzz sends our congratulations to Aldo Zilli, who is celebrating the birth of a baby girl, Twiggy.
It is a second child for celebrity chef Aldo and his 32-year-old wife Nikki and the pair join the growing ranks of parents gracing their kids with rather unusual names.
Aldo 52, explained the reason behind his choice and said: "Twiggy is a style icon of mine from the 1960's and she still looks amazing as a grandmother.
"I hope my daughter looks as good at 30 as the real Twiggy does today!"
So do we, but theBuzz suspects that may be a bit difficult with all those delicious pasta dishes Aldo will probably be feeding her!
The first smile of your baby, his first steps and first appetizers... There are so many individual milestones to capture. But also how your child loves to sleep or cuddles with your dog is adorable photo moments. We put a few baby photography tips for you, to capture your memories as beautifully as possible.
Making pictures of your newborn baby, or 'newborn photography' is very popular. Logical, because such a mini-man who has just come to the world is really special?
You can choose to go to a photo studio with your baby or let a photographer come to your home. Several photographers specialize in newborn photography.
Of course, you can also choose to take beautiful pictures of your little miracle. That might be a challenge because it could just be that your baby has very different plans... But with a good dose of patience, you can take beautiful pictures!
Tips for 1 month baby photography
- The most important thing is that your infant is totally casual and the earth is sheltered. Look what works for your little one: Is he utterly comfortable after a small bath he likes to get away in your arms as you sing for him?
- Put your baby on the bed at your home or on the couch to take pictures, pay attention to the safety of your child! It's a smart thought to have somebody in the photo session (for example, your partner or a friend) watching your baby while you're busy with the photos.
- Taking pictures while your baby is asleep is also a convenient option. This way you can quickly put it down in a particular position.
- Ensure your infant is nourished and has a perfect diaper.
- Choose lovely clothes, or wrap your baby in a beautiful cloth. You can also loose with cute hats, hair bands, or other attributes like cuddly toys.
- If you choose to take pictures of your baby without clothes, make sure it is warm in the room.
- Keep wipes ready for accidental accidents.
- Go for a soft surface with a calm, neutral color. This can be a beautiful carpet, a blanket, a (cheese) cloth or a sheepskin.
- Make use of natural light. Make the pictures during the day, in a room where the light comes in. Do not flash (directly), you can scare your child.
- It is also adorable to photograph your newborn baby with his older brother or sister.
Stop time with your photo shoot: Doesn't your baby really feel like it and keeps crying? Then let him relax and go another time.